Partner with us
What do I need to become a driver?

You will need to provide us with your driving licence (both parts), your PHV license (both parts) and identification showing your current address.

Will I be Self-employed?

Yes, all partner drivers work independently and independently pay their tax and national insurance.

Do I need my own vehicle?

Yes, the vehicle you use to drive with Pi!NG should be at least 2011 or newer.

How do I get paid?

You receive 85% of what you earn once a week, trackable via the easy to use Pi!NG app.

When do I need to work?

It is up to you. Work the hours that suit you.

Agent Drivers
What training do you give?

All drivers have a thorough induction when starting with Pi!NG. Schedule a visit at our office in London, and don’t forget to bring the necessary documents along with you.

What documents do I need to bring with me to sign up?

•National Insurance Number
•UK Plastic Driving Licence (original)
•Electronic Counterpart code (generate this at
•PCO Paper Licence (original) and vehicle documents
•PHV Licence
•Logbook (or New Keepers slip)
•MOT (issued within the last six months)
•Private Hire Insurance Certificate

Can I have help in signing up?

Yes, we can assist you at every step the way. Just let us know.

When can I start?

Sign up immediately, and we will get back to you with a start date.

Why are you only charging 15% commission?

Why not? No seriously, we deem this to be a fair amount.

For more information or if you have a question, please get in touch with us, we're happy to help.
We keep our operational status up to date at all times. Visit our status page where you can subscribe to stay updated.

Sign Me Up

Sign up now for the chance to be a founding partner of Piing. We’ll also keep you in the loop about our product and features as well as info about our launch and events.